Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Will I Get A Cold Sore From My Boyfriend That Has A Cold Sore? – How Contagious Are Cold Sores?

Will I Get A Cold Sore From My Boyfriend That Has A Cold Sore? – How Contagious Are Cold Sores?

Amplify’d from coldsoreoff.com

Many people always wonder this question: Will I Get a Cold Sore from My Boyfriend That Has a Cold Sore . Well, to answer this question I will say It’s not a definite yes; Just a possibility. And a cold sore is a virus called herpes zoster, so if you do indeed get it, you’re stuck with it for life. You will get a break out of a sore at random times that last about a week and a half to 2 weeks. You can always get a medication called Abreva or something on a prescription that would help you to alleviate a specific break out (if it’s taken soon enough in that specific break out), but there’s no way to cure it.

Follow this link ==> Cold Sore Free Forever Review, to read more about this natural treatment book, and discover how its been helping thousands of cold-sore sufferers allover the world.
Read more at coldsoreoff.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment