Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Inexpensive Cold Sore Remedies – Here Are Some Effective And Inexpensive Cold Sore Remedies

Inexpensive Cold Sore Remedies – Here Are Some Effective And Inexpensive Cold Sore Remedies

Amplify’d from coldsoreoff.com

I have a huge cold sore on my bottom lip, does anyone know of any remedies? Abreva is way too expensive! Are there any Inexpensive Cold Sore Remedies out there?

If you currently have a cold sore and want to get rid of it using Inexpensive Cold Sore Remedies , then this article will help you out. For mine alcohol on it until it scabs over and then I use a constant coating of Neosporin because I consider it a wound at that point. Be careful to not get the alcohol in your mouth if you do this though – especially don’t swallow it! (I actually start with the alcohol as soon as I feel the first tingle.)

Read more at coldsoreoff.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment