Tuesday, February 15, 2011

What’s A Good Way To Heal A Cold Sore Without Using Any Meds? – Treating Cold Sores Naturally, Without Medication

What’s A Good Way To Heal A Cold Sore Without Using Any Meds? – Treating Cold Sores Naturally, Without Medications

Amplify’d from coldsoreoff.com

I have a really annoying cold sore in the back part of my mouth on my gum. It hurts every time I eat. A while back my sister used up all the abreva or whatever that cream is called. What’s the best way to heal a cold sore without buying anything? What’s A Good Way To Heal A Cold Sore Without Using Any Meds ?

Here are some few recommendations if you also want to treat your cold sore without using meds . Cold sores usually appear on the lips. You have an ulcer or canker sore. I know one thing that will get rid of it, I have done it for years, because my son’s used to get the ulcers on their tongues or side of the mouth, or along the gum sides.

Read more at coldsoreoff.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment