Monday, February 7, 2011

Is Cracked Skin On The Knees And Elbows Purely A Sign Of Psoriasis, Or Can It Be Related To A Yeast Infection?

Is Cracked Skin On The Knees And Elbows Purely A Sign Of Psoriasis, Or Can It Be Related To A Yeast Infection?

Amplify’d from bacterialvaginosisoff.com
I have cracked, dry skin on both my elbows and knees, but I seem to also be getting quite a few symptoms of Yeast overgrowth too; – any ideas of the best non-medical ways to cure or prevent this? i.e. without prescription medicines. I’m not against the medication approach, but would like to know what steps I can take to avoid this. My diet consists mainly of carbs (bread/potatoes) everyday, way too much sugar, vodka when I’m out drinking socially, and lots of other negative diet no-no’s. Is it simply a case of stopping all this and taking a decent multi-vit, or is it more complicated?
Click on this link ==> Yeast Infection No More Review, to read more about this manual
Read more at bacterialvaginosisoff.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment